LAST UPDATED: JANUARY 9, 2020
- Who We Are
- What Information We Collect
- How We Use Your Information
- How We Share Your Information
- Your Data Protection Rights
- Nevada Residents’ Privacy Rights
- Third-Party Links
- How We Keep Your Personal Information Secure
- Retention of Your Personal Information
- International Users
- Children’s Information
- Contact Us
1. WHO WE ARE
Delta Sonic is a US company which is family owned and operated, providing carwash and maintenance services with headquarters in Buffalo, New York.
2. WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Information you provide to us: We collect the personal information that you provide to us when you sign up for an account to access and use the Sites or Services, when you use any of our services at our service centers or buy products from us, consult with customer support or send us an email or communicate with us in any way (for example, to make a support request). We collect your contact information (such as your name, address, telephone number, and email address) and account information (such as your username and password); and if you make a purchase, payment details (card information, alternative payment method information, invoices, order information, and transaction history). If you communicate directly with us, we may maintain a record of those communications and responses.
- Information from Sellers. We will receive contact information about you and your transaction if you purchase our products or Services through another seller.
- Information You Post. You might provide reviews to other sites, including social media review that are consolidated and forwarded to us through other entities for posting on our Sites (“Public Forums”). Any review of our Sites and Services could therefore become public information and is potentially subject to redistribution by Delta Sonic and others. There is no expectation of privacy when posting content and we have no control over how other users use the information you make public. Therefore, you should exercise caution and discretion when deciding to disclose your personal information in a submission for or posting on a Public Forum.
- Location Information. We collect information about your general location using different types of technologies, including GPS and Wi-Fi. We also collect IP addresses and device identifiers that may provide general location information.
- Information We Collect Automatically Through Cookies and Similar Technologies: We use tracking tools like browser cookies and web beacons to automatically collect information about how you interact with our Sites and Services and other websites over time and across devices. Our vendors and partners also collect information this way. For more information on cookies and similar tracking technology, how they are used, and how you can opt out of such use, please refer to our Cookie Notice.
- Information Imported from Social Networks: When you choose to review our services or otherwise interact with us through social media postings sent to us through review consolidators, your interactions with social media platforms or those review consolidators (“Social Networks”) typically allow the Social Networks to collect those review or other postings from the Social Networks which may include the fact that you viewed or interacted with our Services. Social Networks may collect information about you through digital cookies they place on your device and other tracking mechanisms even when you are not directly interacting with their applications. Please review the Social Networks’ privacy policies and choices for sharing information of any Social Network connected to our Services.
- Information We Collect From Other Sources: In order to enhance our ability to provide relevant marketing, offers and services to you, we obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases.
3. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information we collect or receive (alone or in combination):
- to respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to provide you access to the Services or products you have purchased, to respond to any inquiry, job application, feedback, or information and materials regarding our products and services.
- to send administrative information to you, for example, invoices, confirmation, and renewal notices, information regarding our Services or Sites, and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- to send you marketing communications, including via email and SMS, in compliance with applicable laws and in accordance with your preferences, that we believe may be of interest to you.
- to personalize your experience on our Sites or service centers by presenting content and offers tailored to you and your interests, including by creating custom audiences on social media sites.
- to process and implement sweepstakes, and other promotions and filings as required by law.
- for our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, developing new products, enhancing, improving or modifying our Sites and products and Services, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and operating and expanding our business activities.
- as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities; (d) to enforce our Terms of Service; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our marketing partners; (f) to protect our rights or the privacy, safety, or property of you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available legal remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
- for other reasons that we describe to you at the time of collection.
4. HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to the following categories of recipients and for the following reasons:
- Service providers. In order to provide our Services to you, it is necessary for us to disclose your information to service providers who perform certain functions of our Services on our behalf. Examples include cloud hosting providers (to provide data storage and processing services); communications providers (to process new queries and to manage our emails); and fulfillment providers (to send you magazines or other products or provide access to our Services).
- Payment Processors. When you make a purchase directly with us, your billing information is collected by us and shared and processed by our payment processors who have contractually committed to comply with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) using industry standard security.
- Targeted Advertising. We will share information collected about your visits over time and across our Services and multiple devices and other websites with our advertising partners in order to serve targeted advertising to you. For more information on targeted advertising and how to manage your preferences please refer to our Cookie Notice.
- Compliance with laws. We may disclose information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Consent. We may share your information with any other person with your consent to the disclosure
5. YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
- Access to Information. If you are a member you can access, correct, update, and delete personal information you have provided to us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to us at Delta Sonic, 570 Delaware Ave., Buffalo, NY 14202.
- Opting-Out of Marketing Emails. You can opt out of receiving marketing emails from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link. You can also email us at email@example.com or write to us at Delta Sonic, 570 Delaware Ave., Buffalo, NY 14202. If you choose to no longer receive marketing information from us, we may still communicate with you regarding such things as security updates, product functionality, responses to service requests, or other transactional, non-marketing purposes.
- Opting Out of Postal Direct Mail Marketing. If you want to opt out of receiving marketing communications via postal mail, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us the exact name and address as it appears on the mailing label so we can identify you correctly.
- Turning Off Tracking Technologies. You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a persistent or session cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off such cookies through your browser settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. It is important to remember that many of our Services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled. Please refer to our Cookie Notice for more information.
- Browser “Do Not Track” Signals. Some third-party browsers provide “do not track” machine readable signals for websites, which are automatically applied by default. These features are not all uniform. We do not currently respond to those signals. If you block cookies, certain features on our Sites or Services may not work. If you block or reject cookies, not all of the tracking described here will stop.
- Interest Based Ads. Please refer to our Cookies Notice for opt out information.
- Control Tools on Your Mobile Devices. There may be controls on your mobile devices such as the ability to turn off GPS locator and other privacy settings.
- Consent. If we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, then depending on the jurisdiction where you reside and applicable law you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
6. NEVADA RESIDENTS’ PRIVACY RIGHT
A Notice to Nevada Residents: If you are a resident of Nevada, you may apply limits to the sale of certain personal information to third parties for resale or licensing purposes. You are entitled to register your preference for limits on such sales in the future by sending an email to NevadaPrivacyRequest@deltasoniccarwash.com, with the subject line, “Nevada Do Not Sell Request” along with your first and last name, zip code, and whether you are a former or current member of any of our Services so that we can match your information to your account.
7. THIRD-PARTY LINKS
8. HOW WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURE
We have implemented appropriate physical, technical, and administrative safeguards against unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure of personal information in our custody and control. However, no data transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so you should take care in deciding what information you send us in this way.
9. RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We retain personal information we collect from you where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so. For or example, we retain your personal information to comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements, to maintain records of fraud, to enforce our agreements, or comply with our legal obligations.
10. INTERNATIONAL USERS
The Sites and Services are provided and hosted in the United States. Our stores are in New York. Pennsylvania and Illinois. If you are using the Sites or Services from outside the United States, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed by us in our facilities and by other entities with whom we share your personal information, in the United States and other locations. These countries may have data protection laws that are different to the laws of your country. By using the Sites or Services, you consent to the collection, international transfer, storage, and processing of your personal information where permitted by law.
11. CHILDREN’S INFORMATION
The Sites and Services are intended for a general audience and are not directed or intended for anyone under 18 years of age. However, you can submit an application for employment if you are 16 years of age or older. Any information we receive from people we believe to be under 16 will be purged from our database. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16. If we obtain actual knowledge that any information we collect has been provided by an individual under the age of 16, we will promptly delete that information.
13. CONTACT US
When contacting us, please include your full name, address, phone number, and email address, and indicate the specific nature of your request or inquiry